Home > Headlights > Chevy > Cavalier > 2003 >
2003-2004 Chevy Cavalier Crystal Black Headlights
Item #: 02-AZ-CC03-B-A
Availability: available for order
Set of brand new Left and Right headlights distributed by KGS Racing. These stylish headlights will give a sporty or aggressive look to your car.
- 100% Brand New in the box. Comes with pair including Driver and Passenger side.
- Direct replacement, Plug & Play Installation.
- Made by OEM approved and ISO certified manufacturers.
- Installation guide may not be included. Professional installation is strongly recommended.
- Projector is for low beam use
- Light bulbs are included with headlights package, otherwise stock light bulbs can be used for installation.
- Most headlights package comes with new light bulbs and harness for installation, if headlights contain halo rim or L.E.D., the wiring is included for easy connection.
- Aftermarket headlights offered by KGSengineering may not be compatible with your stock headlights equipped with factory HID kits
- Modification may require for using HID system
Technical Tips** If headlights are not installed properly, condensation buildup is possible. Please keep in mind, condensation indicates that your light assembly does not have an airtight seal. This is even more likely when living in extreme temperature changing climates. Any brand or even OEM replacement headlights or tail lights are susceptible to condensation if the item is improperly installed. Please make sure all sockets are tightly fastened and all o rings or rubber gaskets are in good condition. Bad o rings or rubber gaskets on your factory sockets can cause moisture. If you happen to have moisture buildup in your lights, please try the following solution. You can simply remove your lights from the vehicle and set out in the sun or in a dry area. Wait until the condensation has fully evaporated, and reseal around the seams with a clear silicone sealant on the assembly and replace any worn down o rings or rubber gaskets. This should alleviate the condensation issue. KGSengineering also recommends all our customers apply additional silicone sealant around the lights edges as necessary for maximum moisture protection in wet climates.